Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

MOO SHU PORK

The weather is getting cooler so I figured I can fire up the Wok again. Cooking on the Wok in the Texas Summer heat is like sitting in a hot box in Manilla. I had some left over baby back ribs from a few nights ago so i trimmed off all the meat and decided to make Moo Shu Pork.

Seared up the pork in Sesame Oil, Took the meat out and did some eggs for a minute, took them out and did the Scallions, Ginger, Garlic and then Mushrooms.

Added the Cabbage and then some Hosin Sauce and added the Pork and Eggs.

Everything was complete in about 10 Minutes.

Did not even break a sweat.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

ms.JPG 545.1K
ms1.JPG 514.3K
ms2.JPG 482.2K
·

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,881
    Great meal.  Did you not get any pictures of the pancakes before it was all  gone?
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,522
    Looks great.  Love the second picture of the egg with the wok in it and everything setup on your table.

Can't wait to get a wok and get cooking.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Great meal.  Did you not get any pictures of the pancakes before it was all  gone?

Nope, I tore into it and missed taking pictures of the pancake part.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • GLWGLW Posts: 178
    This looks great. Did you make the pancakes? If so, how?
    When in doubt add more pepper.
    ·