Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Let's talk about Salado

Options
2»

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    We are booked at the condos at Stagecoach Inn. Just so everyone knows, the stagecoach is sold out for another large group. they have a few condos left for $119 per night and that is it. 

@lakewade, I got you guys a condo for Friday and Saturday. If we want to roll in Saturday AM we can do that too. Just let me know and we can cancel Friday. I figured the pre-party would be worth the ride down on Friday.

FYI- The Stagecoach is sold out that weekend for a "Family in Recovery" event which I am assuming is drug and alcohol recovery. Probably best that we are off site in the condos anyway. Could be a bit of a culture clash if worlds were to collide. 
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    The Holiday Inn Express still has rooms...not to far away. All the inns were booked.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    I live 10 min away :)
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Shotgun! I'm crashing @travisstrick house!

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Griffin said:
    I was gonna flag you with the disagree button on this one, but still not quite sure how that works. :))
    Works like this.....
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Griff, you can sleep in the nursery. It's not too loud, I promise.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Griff, you can sleep in the nursery. It's not too loud, I promise.
    And the baby only craps 2-3 times a night so he won't have to change more than 4-5 diapers total. Well worth it for a free room. He's sure to get at least 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Almost guaranteed.

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Jeez....maybe I'll bring a tent and sleep in the back yard. 8-|

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• lakewade
    lakewade Posts: 385
    Options

We are booked at the condos at Stagecoach Inn. Just so everyone knows, the stagecoach is sold out for another large group. they have a few condos left for $119 per night and that is it. 

@lakewade, I got you guys a condo for Friday and Saturday. If we want to roll in Saturday AM we can do that too. Just let me know and we can cancel Friday. I figured the pre-party would be worth the ride down on Friday.

FYI- The Stagecoach is sold out that weekend for a "Family in Recovery" event which I am assuming is drug and alcohol recovery. Probably best that we are off site in the condos anyway. Could be a bit of a culture clash if worlds were to collide. 
    Thanks CT. Good call not crossing the streams.

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.