Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Gravity and the cleanliness of the BGE footprint...

Options
Okay-today another SWMBO rant about the state of cleanliness of the area under the LBGE.  Yes, I do have a  garage-sized oil pan under the LBGE with room to spare.  Power wash the related patio area at least twice a year but even with that when the moon is right, hurricanes on the horizon and time to vent I am guilty of failure to meet the minimum requirements.  No precursors or other reasonable indications of the impending rant-anyone else???
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    I have an ash and lump dust stained deck, but my boss doesn't complain as long as I don't track it in the house.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    My brain dead cat sleeps in my ash bucket, he's an outside cat too.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Wilma is happy she's not cooking and I can do some tasty stuff.  No complaints from her.
    Flint, Michigan
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    well , leave toast crumbs on the counter. toilet seat up, fill the fridge with beer, and relax.
    :))

honestly, i would be...............well gone fishing.  hurricanes coming here, i musta caught 40 salmon today
    :D i guess theres a reason
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    For those who dodge the bullet-well done!! And for fishlessman you have the right idea but should it be implemented then...all in good fun!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    As long as I keep it outside, I'm ok. Its a fine line I'm walking though. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • smokesniffer
    smokesniffer Posts: 2,016
    Options
    Our vinyl decking is showing a bit of lump prints. Little black spots, probably from cleaning out the egg and little bits of lump land on the deck and they don't get swept up quick enough. Washing it helps a bit but it still is there. I am sure  one day I will hear about it, but in a good way. Mamma loves the egg too.. ;;)
    Large, small, and a mini