Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

new guy

Hey guys just wanted to say hello I'm new to the forum and new to the egg i got it last week so far i have just done the simple cooks burgers and pork chops. Just ordered some rubs from dizzy pig and with the help of all you guys on this awesome forum i might be able to conquer the really good stuff like ribs and pulled pork thanks to all in advance for the help and advice.
·

Comments

• travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,672
    A big howdy from Texas. Welcome and dont forget the two most important things:

Ask lots of questions and always take pics (couse if you don't, it didn't happen. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,351
    Welcome.  Check back often - there are a lot of great ideas here, and a lot of people willing to help.
  • dlk7dlk7 Posts: 988
    Welcome - egg, good meat, fresh veggies, great cooks.

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • jbqjbq Posts: 25
    Thanks guys really exited to be a part of the group!! Hopefully in time i will be able to cook as good as you guys on the egg
    ·
  • Welcome to your new world of egging.  Don't forget to post pictures of you cooks.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    Welcome and what part of the world are you from?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
    I'm from southern Indiana
    ·
    I have a lot of learning to do at this point i have never cooked a rack of ribs or a chicken,turkey,or anything of that matter.
    ·