Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

It's on Nah

3 five pounders on and an 8 pound brisket in the oven.
Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
image.jpg 2.6M
image.jpg 2.3M
·

Comments

• All for my 2 yo birthday party.
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,990
    What is this "oven" thing you speak of?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,894
    Brisket in the oven?? I disagree! :P  

Throw a rack on those butts! 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Well, in my life before the BGE, I would cook a brisket for a Superbowl party and for friends after they had a baby or got out of the hospital, etc. Any old family recipe of a friend of mine that I have modified quite a bit. Everyone that has eaten it has raved about it and asked for me to do it again and again. It cooks in a sauce that everyone laps up. Very different from BBQ.
    ·