Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forum Upgrades - me likey

Looks like they added the avatar of the original poster and some report/like/don't like stuff.  Nice.

·

Comments

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    Agreed and I even hot the button to show my how I agree.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,812
    I tried to like what I said, but the pop-up told me I can't react to my own post.  Like hell I can't.

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,853
    edited October 2012
    I also agree and clicked the "me likey" button.  Although, this may be better suited in the forum feedback, so now I'm going to flag it as off topic. :P.  JK on that last part.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Ha you beat me to it Nola, this will be fun! So what happens if I click off topic?? Does your cred drop... Hmmm

XLBGE 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    edited October 2012

Nola you are correct. But what is the "flag" for?

I can see lots of "abuse" in VI's future.....

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Just flag me and see what happens?? I hit off topic and it just added it to the stats. You can click it again and it takes whatever you did away.

XLBGE 
    ·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,845
    Yeah I tried hiting everything except flag. Pretty cool tho.
    Boom
    ·
  • How do you become a troll?
    image.jpg 94.1K

XLBGE 
    ·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,292
    I think they should change the emblem on disagree to boxing gloves this frown face and button is too passive-aggressive.
    ·
    My disagree face shows up under post I hit but so small and similar to the agree face tho
    Boom
    ·
    Sounds like this can be a double-edged sword.  ruh-roh.

·
    IF YOU GO TO YOUR PROFILE, YOU CAN SEE ALL YOUR STATS!

·
    Sorry 'bout the screaming.

·
    FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys not sure what i did on your post but in punching buttons i put you were off topic. Sorry.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Sniff...people already hate me...and it's only been active for half an hour

·
    Oh I can see this being fun for awhile >:)
    Boom
    ·
    OK I will stop pushing buttons......sorry

·
    It does look like you can only select one thing. So I can't like it and mark off topic. I tried to on @Mickey haha :D
    Boom
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,851
    There is also a "best of' part. It appears to auto rank posts based on likes. Too cool
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Where's the "Ban Mickey" button?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    Great.  Like I don't waste enough time on this site.

·
    There is also a "best of' part. It appears to auto rank posts based on likes. Too cool

looks like quote still the same?
    Boom
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,403
    Looks like our Mothership Overlords have been paying attention to the minions about more active moderation.

I love this now!

On that note, can we agree to not post teen-esque Facebook-like statements such as "like this for good luck!"  ;)

I also wonder if the "Flag" option causes the moderator to be alerted and designate the post as troll/abuse. 

·
    Looks like our Mothership Overlords have been paying attention to the minions about more active moderation.

I love this now!

On that note, can we agree to not post teen-esque Facebook-like statements such as "like this for good luck!"  ;)

I also wonder if the "Flag" option causes the moderator to be alerted and designate the post as troll/abuse. 

I would hope it takes a certain number of clicks before they are alerted.
    Boom
    ·
    I can already predict the anarchists are going to have fun with this.  Wait, that's me.

·
    Gary both "abuse & off topic" work fine on your above post.

·

I love this now!

I would hope it takes a certain number of clicks before they are alerted.
    Indeed. Hopefully the mod has a sense of humor too, so as to see through the jokes for the true abuse. I wonder if we will ever find out the threshold.
    ·

Crap, it puts your picture above when you ""FLAG"" them :-t

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,281
    i dont see how this will help anything, no ones going to take this seriously
    ·
    I suppose we now have to be responsible for our actions.  :-\"
    ·