Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forum Upgrades - me likey

Looks like they added the avatar of the original poster and some report/like/don't like stuff.  Nice.

·

Comments

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,249
    Agreed and I even hot the button to show my how I agree.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,807
    I tried to like what I said, but the pop-up told me I can't react to my own post.  Like hell I can't.

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,817
    edited October 2012
    I also agree and clicked the "me likey" button.  Although, this may be better suited in the forum feedback, so now I'm going to flag it as off topic. :P.  JK on that last part.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Ha you beat me to it Nola, this will be fun! So what happens if I click off topic?? Does your cred drop... Hmmm

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,028
    edited October 2012

Nola you are correct. But what is the "flag" for?

I can see lots of "abuse" in VI's future.....

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Just flag me and see what happens?? I hit off topic and it just added it to the stats. You can click it again and it takes whatever you did away.

·
  • FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys Posts: 1,774
    Yeah I tried hiting everything except flag. Pretty cool tho.
    Boom
    ·
  • How do you become a troll?
    image.jpg 94.1K

·
  • U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,249
    I think they should change the emblem on disagree to boxing gloves this frown face and button is too passive-aggressive.
    ·
    My disagree face shows up under post I hit but so small and similar to the agree face tho
    Boom
    ·
    Sounds like this can be a double-edged sword.  ruh-roh.

·
    IF YOU GO TO YOUR PROFILE, YOU CAN SEE ALL YOUR STATS!

·
    Sorry 'bout the screaming.

·
    FanOfFanboysFanOfFanboys not sure what i did on your post but in punching buttons i put you were off topic. Sorry.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    Sniff...people already hate me...and it's only been active for half an hour

·
    Oh I can see this being fun for awhile >:)
    Boom
    ·
    OK I will stop pushing buttons......sorry

·
    It does look like you can only select one thing. So I can't like it and mark off topic. I tried to on @Mickey haha :D
    Boom
    ·
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,746
    There is also a "best of' part. It appears to auto rank posts based on likes. Too cool
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Where's the "Ban Mickey" button?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
    Great.  Like I don't waste enough time on this site.

·
    There is also a "best of' part. It appears to auto rank posts based on likes. Too cool

looks like quote still the same?
    Boom
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,451
    Looks like our Mothership Overlords have been paying attention to the minions about more active moderation.

I love this now!

On that note, can we agree to not post teen-esque Facebook-like statements such as "like this for good luck!"  ;)

I also wonder if the "Flag" option causes the moderator to be alerted and designate the post as troll/abuse. 

·
    Looks like our Mothership Overlords have been paying attention to the minions about more active moderation.

I love this now!

On that note, can we agree to not post teen-esque Facebook-like statements such as "like this for good luck!"  ;)

I also wonder if the "Flag" option causes the moderator to be alerted and designate the post as troll/abuse. 

I would hope it takes a certain number of clicks before they are alerted.
    Boom
    ·
    I can already predict the anarchists are going to have fun with this.  Wait, that's me.

·
    Gary both "abuse & off topic" work fine on your above post.

·

I love this now!

I would hope it takes a certain number of clicks before they are alerted.
    Indeed. Hopefully the mod has a sense of humor too, so as to see through the jokes for the true abuse. I wonder if we will ever find out the threshold.
    ·

Crap, it puts your picture above when you ""FLAG"" them :-t

·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 16,628
    i dont see how this will help anything, no ones going to take this seriously
    ·
    I suppose we now have to be responsible for our actions.  :-\"
    ·