Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats your Egg Music

Comments

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 989
    Pandora Savage Garden

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 557
    someone said DMB- that is a definite... usually though i am streaming SiriusXM thru the docking station and it is pegged at Ch24 or 29...  but over the last month it has been on ch142 for DMB's limited engagement
    ·
  • Anybody like listening to John Prine while you cook? Prine just goes with BBQ to me, I put some on this afternoon and poured myself a Vodka Tonic and I just feel like I need to fire up the egg.
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • John Prine is awesome. Great songwriter.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,222
    Classic rock....John Hyatt....ColdPlay....espn on the mancave tube.

Oh yeah...the Tennessee crickets and frogs while I'm laying in the eno smelling the hickory smoke.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448

Might be Crowbar, might be Conway Twitty. You just never know.

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,472
    Pandora - Create a "Trombone Shorty" channel.  Great Q tunes.

·
  • Scott805Scott805 Posts: 172
    Dave Stewart's new CD - The Ringmaster General.

Large BGE, 2 Tier Adjustable Swing Rack System, three (3) bricks from Home Depot for raised direct - Finally have a decent table!

Dallas, TX

·
  • '60s music .... Mammas & Pappas, Simon & Garfunkle, Captain & Tennile, Jim Croce, John Denver, Beatles, Dire Straits, and on and on.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • lwrehmlwrehm Posts: 183
    Great Big Sea.
    ·
    @aaron (zippylip/eggerinla/mcnuttly) - you can just post the url in, and it'll embed just fine.

·
    much better

·
  • Anybody like listening to John Prine while you cook? Prine just goes with BBQ to me, I put some on this afternoon and poured myself a Vodka Tonic and I just feel like I need to fire up the egg.

Yes. I've listened to Prine since I was in my teens. Fantastic artist! Goodman too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOTbg39-I5Q

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,455
    I made this playlist for the last Pulled Pork BBQ party we threw;
    http://songza.com/listen/blues-songs-for-a-bbq-TimPotts/

For some Outlaw Country and Southern Rock, I created this Songza playlist;
    http://songza.com/listen/go-fast-turn-left-a-southern-rock-and-outlaw-country-race-day-tailgate-playlist-TimPotts/

Y'all are welcome to listen to them anytime.
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    edited November 2012
  • Anything and any type music but rap (you asked for music).
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 1,950
    500 said:
    I made this playlist for the last Pulled Pork BBQ party we threw;
    http://songza.com/listen/blues-songs-for-a-bbq-TimPotts/

For some Outlaw Country and Southern Rock, I created this Songza playlist;
    http://songza.com/listen/go-fast-turn-left-a-southern-rock-and-outlaw-country-race-day-tailgate-playlist-TimPotts/

Y'all are welcome to listen to them anytime.
    Listening to the second one now while at work.  Thanks!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio

·
  • CullumCullum Posts: 214
    A little Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra or Bill Evans when cooking ribeyes.
    ·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,106
    edited November 2012
    Anybody like listening to John Prine while you cook? Prine just goes with BBQ to me, I put some on this afternoon and poured myself a Vodka Tonic and I just feel like I need to fire up the egg.
    Love John Prine. I can play all his stuff to so usually I'm out there with my guitar and a coldie

·
    I'm absolutely addicted to the Chris Robinson Brotherhood right now!  Lovin it.

·
  • Black Crows: live @ the greek, Tool, Marley, Allman Brothers, SRV, Zeppelin  are the usuals.
    Edina, MN

·
  • We have a sound system on our back deck that consist of 6 sets of Bose speakers tied into the sound card on my computer. The deck takes up the entire yard so the speakers are set up throughout. Since I have over 14,000 songs on my hard drive I just program what I want to hear that particular evening. If my wife is with me we'll listen to things like Jackson Browne, Buffett, Marshall Tucker, early Doobie Bros, Bonnie Raitt, early Chicago or Loggins & Messina. If I'm by myself I listen to more upbeat bands like UFO, Status Quo or Foghat. But most of the time I just program a buch of different songs I want to hear that day.
    DSCF0096.JPG 367.1K
    ·
  • lakewadelakewade Posts: 372
    I just discovered this thread and love it.  And I will say that with my limited knowledge of some of the usual posters, I was surprised to see some of the selections.  Me?  Tonight I have the 8-track rocking School of Fish, Bush, MC 900 Ft. Jesus, GnR, Jerry Jeff, Charlie Robison and Max Stalling.  But that's just tonight.  Got to go check the ABTs...

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
    ·
    My neighbors bought the big jawbone speaker system recently.  Not to be outdone, I just ordered one of these:

https://www.woot.com/offers/tdk-boombox

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    I bought a Bose cinemate gs series 2 about a year ago, simply rocks!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
    I have one of those Bose wave thangs in the bathroom.  Great sound from a little box.  Huzzah!

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Listening to mine now on pandora. Metallica " one " ! Rocking out!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
    sweeeeet...

I'm listening to the "spoon" channel on Mog on my Roku box in da manbearcave.

·
    Was working in my beer room/home office tonight and was jamming to this.  Jerry and David were pickin' their arse's off! 

·
  • YEMTrey said:
    Was working in my beer room/home office tonight and was jamming to this.  Jerry and David were pickin' their arse's off! 
    Good one.  I like the Pizza Tapes.  Shady Grove my favorite cut,  outstanding guitar playing  by Tony Rice
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·