Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

For Centex! And Everyone Else

fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 882
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
I got your back!!

First episode of BBQ with Franklin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTzdMHu5KU&feature=plcp

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 17,924
    awesome!

hmmm....not playing for me

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Click on the pic and open in a new window....wasn't playing for me either as an embed here...
  • fletcherfamfletcherfam Posts: 882
    edited October 2012
    Sorry, never posted a video before.., not sure.. try this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmTzdMHu5KU
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,894
    edited October 2012

Man that is just like having lunch with Travis.

ps: opened fine here in Central Texas......

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• lakewadelakewade Posts: 379
    That's awesome.  Thanks - been waiting for this to drop and did not know it had.

-----------
    I feel a whole lot more like I do now than I did when I got here.
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 13,345
    edited October 2012
    Yeah Buddy! It's on now.

Thanks Fletch!

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 8,217
    Thanks-played fine in the land of Kentucky Jelly!  Now to find the routine packers...
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
  • No problem CT
    Now it plays fine.  I've been looking forward to this series....  Thanks fletcherfam!

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885
    edited October 2012
    I watched dude trim it out and had to go turn the egg down. It was over when I got back. Oh, I also went downstairs to get another beer. Did he cook it? I mighta peed too. :\">

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I watched dude trim it out and had to go turn the egg down. It was over when I got back. Oh, I also went downstairs to get another beer. Did he cook it? I mighta peed too. :\">

Dude, it was EARTH SHATTERING. The BBQ world has been turned upside down. Can't beleive you missed it.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,885

Too funny man! I'll prolly catch it on the late show.

Steve 

Caledon, ON