Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

What other foods do you make at home? (Way off topic, and not political!)

• Hashmaker:

It is really easy. Just take half and half and add whatever flavors you want to make. (We add our homemade vanilla extract and cinnamon). You can find tons of recipes on line. I find it a lot cheaper this way.

Fun to see so many people doing things at home still!!

Never tried pickled eggs, honestly sounds disgusting, but willing to try anything once.
  • Coffee - as in I buy the beans raw and roast them myself a few hours or days ahead of drinking-time (timing depends upon the bean - some need only a few hours to de-gas, others taste best after 3-5 days of resting)

Lots of "buy the veg raw, prep and freeze for later use"

Dried tomato chips and slices