Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Emu

gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 410
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Roast of Emu last night. 350 indirect for 2 hrs. Pulled at 150 internal. Tender and tasty. Sandwiches for the next couple of days.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 1.9M
·

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Interesting. I don't believe I've had that before. Is it pretty lean?
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
    ·
  • @R2Egg2Q very lean and low in cholesterol.

·
  • MikeGMikeG Posts: 174

So, um, you were grilling at the zoo?

·
  • @MikeG No I was killing at the zoo. Swilling, chilling and grilling came later back at the noodle ranch.

·
  • #:-S

I thought you were talking about my alma mater, Eastern Michigan University.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·