Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Emu

gabrieggergabriegger Posts: 501
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Roast of Emu last night. 350 indirect for 2 hrs. Pulled at 150 internal. Tender and tasty. Sandwiches for the next couple of days.

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

image.jpg 1.5M
image.jpg 1.9M

Comments

• R2Egg2QR2Egg2Q Posts: 1,652
    Interesting. I don't believe I've had that before. Is it pretty lean?
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs
    Bay Area, CA
  • @R2Egg2Q very lean and low in cholesterol.

• MikeGMikeG Posts: 174

So, um, you were grilling at the zoo?

• @MikeG No I was killing at the zoo. Swilling, chilling and grilling came later back at the noodle ranch.

• #:-S

I thought you were talking about my alma mater, Eastern Michigan University.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.