Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Brisket

GREGGREG Posts: 20
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Finally got to fire up the Egg for the second time since it arrived. I followed the method posted. Anxiously waiting.
image.jpg 1.1M
image.jpg 827.6K
·

Comments

• GREGGREG Posts: 20
    Success!!! You can see from the pic, I'm in need of the grid extender. The entire meal was a success. This is the second time I've done a Brisket. The first was from my old side fire box smoker I gave away in anticipation of getting the BGE. Food is definitely better on the Egg. I bought the Larry The Cable Guy cornbread mix as a joke, but it was quite good. I used some Spicy Allegro, butter, and bacon on the cabbage. The potatoes got Visalia onion, butter, salt, and pepper. Simple but simply delicious.
    image.jpg 937.3K
    image.jpg 430.1K
    image.jpg 377.7K
    image.jpg 338K
    ·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,295
    Hey congrats!!
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • ZickZick Posts: 171
    Nice work. Enjoy the journey!
    When was the last time you did something for the first time? - Zick Boulder, CO
    ·