Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Need two tix for Saturday!!!!

allmtrekallmtrek Posts: 3
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
I am looking for two tickets for Saturday for me and my dad.  I just got back from Afghanistan and didnt have a chance to buy them in time  I t will be both my fathers and I first experience.  I live 15 min from the track but will go almost anywhere to pick them up.  Somebody please come through in the clutch!!!!
·

Comments

• Nobody has anything??? You guys are killing me here.
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091

Look in the Eggtoberfest section of this forum...there seem to be some there...if you make it to the Fest stop by and say hello...

Kim Youngblood

(aka vidalia1)

·
  • Do you still need tickets?
    ·
  • I got mad and decided to have mini eggtoberfest at the house.  All day cook-a-thon for myself...and watch football.  LOL

·