Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sister Moving from New Orleans Area (15 miles outside New Orleans)--Needs to Sell 2 Eggs

Options
chrisnjenn
chrisnjenn Posts: 534
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum

My sister's husband is being transferred out of the country and they need to sell 2 Eggs.  They have a large and small.  They are the reason I bought mine a few years ago.  The large and small are in great condition (no cracks at all).  They want $175 for the small and $300 for the large.  Both come in nests and side tables.  The large comes with a platesetter, pizza stone, and a Craycort cast iron grate.  Both have Egg brand ventilated covers.  I asked them to sell them for more, but they just sold their house 2 days ago with the condition they move out within 2 weeks.  They will be moving overseas in 1 month and they don't want the hassle of putting too much items in storage.

I wish I could get them, but I don't have the time to go get them.  I told them I would put it on this site to sell. 

Comments