Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Brisket Travis method

123457»

Comments

• SandBillySandBilly Posts: 224
    Some need a little thicker skin. Funny though..
    ·
  • FockerFocker Posts: 1,704
    edited October 2012

Was hoping for Cards vs Yanks, best two teams in history.

Will have to settle for Cards vs Tigers. 

October and the Cardiac Cards, doesn't get any better!

http://stlouis.cardinals.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=19955737&topic_id=8879106&c_id=stl

"We will see you....tomorrow night!"

Brandon
    Quad Cities
    Hollin' bout huh, egga what!?  Huh, give a Fock egga what!?
    ·
  • Focker said:

Was hoping for Cards vs Yanks, best two teams in history.

Will have to settle for Cards vs Tigers. 

October and the Cardiac Cards, doesn't get any better!

You sir, have offended me!  Denigrating my beloved Tigers!  Your mangy birds will pay for your disrespect! 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    Hoping we can get on the field, finish two innings and move on to game 4. (rain delay)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    ·
  • SandBilly said:
    Some need a little thicker skin. Funny though..

No Kidding. Little steven can be such a whiner sometimes.

·
  • SandBillySandBilly Posts: 224
    Lmao..Canucks, ya know?
    ·
    edited October 2012
    Game over, Cards win.  Motte went two whole innings for the save. lol
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    ·
  • The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 12,416
    edited October 2012
    YEMTrey said:
    XLBalco said:
    im in chicago but and travel to WI quite a bit for work as well.  always gotta stop at mars cheese castle on the way back!

Ha! That place is pure 1970's WI greatness. I owned a fancy grocery store that sold primo cheese when I lived in Appleton. I must have gained 20 lbs! Or maybe that was because we also had 100 craft beers :))
    Funny.  I have a friend Matt who lives there and is constantly complaining of a store just like this that closed.

ours was live oak market. we sold it 4 years ago and the guy changed the name to cobblestone market. he didn't make it. tell him thanks if he shopped there

·
  • Here we go again!
    When others ask for help about this passion we should do so.
    All of us shouldbe treated as you would like, with respect, dignity and respect. Stay on topic and don't let idiots drag you into/down to their level. On readers won't know who is who.
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·
  • We could talk about R.O. that's got to be good for a couple thousand views
    Life is short,love what you do or do something else
    ·
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 815

ours was live oak market. we sold it 4 years ago and the guy changed the name to cobblestone market. he didn't make it. tell him thanks if he shopped there
    I was in Appleton about 10 years ago, the most memorable place there for me was Vande Walle's bakery/candy store.

Gerhard
    ·
  • An infinite amount of R.O. is infinitely better than an infinite amount of Cardinals baseball...
    ·