Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tickets for sale...OBO!

Tomcat225Tomcat225 Posts: 41
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
My husband, daughter and I can't make it to Eggtoberfest.  :(  Does anyone need 2 adults tickets and 1 child ticket?  I'll be glad to split them up. I have both Friday and Sat. tickets.  Thanks!
·

Comments

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Thank you!  I'm helping my husband and don't know what I'm doing on this forum!  He's the BGE guru.  I just reap the benefits!  I should have looked first.  Thanks!!
    ·
  • The Saturday tickets have sold, but Friday's still available!

·
  • MJQ8MJQ8 Posts: 43

.I need adult ticket please, please, please...Live in the Canton area and will travel to pick it up.

Thank you

Any cook you can walk away from is a good one.
    ·

I need adult ticket please, please, please...Live in the Canton area and will travel to pick it up for Saturday,

Thanks again! Have a great day!

·

I can be reached at 770-855-4040.

Thanks Again!

·

My apologies! I thought I read your FRI tix had sold. I see I read that wrong and will will be happy to take that Friday ticket.

·