Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tickets for sale...OBO!

Tomcat225Tomcat225 Posts: 41
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
My husband, daughter and I can't make it to Eggtoberfest.  :(  Does anyone need 2 adults tickets and 1 child ticket?  I'll be glad to split them up. I have both Friday and Sat. tickets.  Thanks!
·

Comments

• BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,442

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • Thank you!  I'm helping my husband and don't know what I'm doing on this forum!  He's the BGE guru.  I just reap the benefits!  I should have looked first.  Thanks!!
    ·
  • The Saturday tickets have sold, but Friday's still available!

·
  • MJQ8MJQ8 Posts: 43

.I need adult ticket please, please, please...Live in the Canton area and will travel to pick it up.

Thank you

Any cook you can walk away from is a good one.
    ·

I need adult ticket please, please, please...Live in the Canton area and will travel to pick it up for Saturday,

Thanks again! Have a great day!

·

I can be reached at 770-855-4040.

Thanks Again!

·

My apologies! I thought I read your FRI tix had sold. I see I read that wrong and will will be happy to take that Friday ticket.

·