Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The tingler?

Options
DocWonmug
DocWonmug Posts: 300
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Sorry for anyone old enough to remember. But tried a pork tenderloin. Jamacian Jerk wet rub. Oh my, superb.  400 deg raised grill direct Still working out the time, but maybe 40 min total, turn every 5 min after maybe 20 min.
LBGE

Comments

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Looks good Doc.  Not sure on the title of the thread and the old enough to remember piece.  I know The Tingler was a Vincent Price horror film, and he was a well known chef.  Google Vincent Price and pork chops, then try to get that song out of your head the rest of the day.  Probably way off the mark.
    Options
    Tjcoley said:
    Looks good Doc.  Not sure on the title of the thread and the old enough to remember piece.  I know The Tingler was a Vincent Price horror film, and he was a well known chef.  Google Vincent Price and pork chops, then try to get that song out of your head the rest of the day.  Probably way off the mark.
    +1, old enough, but don't remember...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • DocWonmug
    DocWonmug Posts: 300
    Options
    Yeah, the reference is the old Vincent Price horror movie. The tenderloin looked like the tingler from the movie....
    LBGE
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Tjcoley said:
    Thanks a lot TJ!  Pork chops, pork chops, pork chops, pork chops.....
    Flint, Michigan
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Chicken livers, chicken livers, chicken livers.....