Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Discovery's Final Flight (pics)

2»

Comments

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    If a 747 can carry a Space Shuttle, why do I need to pay$100 extra for overweight luggage?
  •  

Tjcoley said:
    If a 747 can carry a Space Shuttle, why do I need to pay$100 extra for overweight luggage?
    Yeah!  This fat guy wants to know!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • BTW, I'm the fat guy.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • LowflyerLowflyer Posts: 752
    Great pics!!!
    ·
  • Wow... that's an awesome shot, @McStew!  Thanks for sharing!  :-bd
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • Awesome pictures, thanks for sharing.
    Wimberley,TX
    Large and small
    ·