Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mmmmm, Brisket . . .

newegg13newegg13 Posts: 231
edited October 2012 in Beef
Hey folks. It's been a while since I've posted - life (read "work") happens. Anyway, I decided to do another Travis style brisket and figured that some of you might like to come along for the ride. So here's the tale of the tape: 10.7 lb choice packer Onion and minced garlic  1/2 bottle Allegra Spicy and 1/2 bottle Allegra Hickory 1/2 Coke Classic and 1/2 Miller Lite (don't ask about me shattering my last Shiner Bock. No bueno) Dizzy pig coat, mustard coat, rest. 1/2 cow lick coat and 1/2 Mckormick's coat 1/2 and 1/2 hickory and mesquite chunks 290 dome Put it on at 11:30 pm. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown.

Birmingham, AL

Comments