Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Getting demo egg at eggfest!

HotroddenHotrodden Posts: 16
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hey all, Getting into the egg world and getting my first egg at eggfest next week. Yes I said my first. I feel others will follow. Been looking at the egg for over two years and drooling while getting propane for the gas grill. Wife kept telling me NO. Well took her to a local dealer that was cooking on one and after she ate there chicken and brats she was hooked. Have been reading post here for last month and a half and can not wait to get it home. Been reading the recipes on looking at all of the photos here and can not decide what I should try first. Looking forward to meeting and learning for a lot of you next week! It will be a great time!
Lets keep the beer cold and the eggs burning!

Comments