Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For sale: Medium BGE with tiled BGE table, Houston area

Village Idiot
Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
edited October 2012 in Off Topic
Price: $850

Value: With tiled table top, $1,500

Medium BGE: Excellent condition, kept under covered porch all it's life
BGE table: Professional tiled top
Plate Setter
Nomex high temp gasket

(Note: Bag of RO not included.  :) )

Reason for sale:
I have a large and a mini that I constantly use.  I hardly ever use the medium.
I need parking space for my Harley.

If interested, email gary_willson@yahoo.com

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    You got a Harley? Your cool factor just went up my friend......
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    I hope you are displacing an egg for a V-Rod and not a TC or Evo.... otherwise I'd leave the paint shaker outside. (just kidding of course - If I was closer I'd be interested)

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • I hope you are displacing an egg for a V-Rod and not a TC or Evo.... otherwise I'd leave the paint shaker outside. (just kidding of course - If I was closer I'd be interested)

Nah, a Custom 1200.  Anything heavier, and my biker chick (wife) wouldn't be able to upright it.  She only weighs 116.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Is your 1200 an 883 kitted? Been there, great town bike. Should have kept it. Went to an Evo Dyna, should have left it in the showroom. Now have a '97 Yamaha 1100 Virago, wife doesn't ride anymore so it is good one up bike. 
    Envy your location for all year riding, time for me to break out the rain gear. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • No, it's a straight 1200.  I haven't taken possession yet - I'm waiting for a black one to come in.  The only mod I'll make is to replace the mufflers with Vance & Hines to give it that  undeniable "Harley sound".

Dripping Springs, Texas.