Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Seattle Eggfest???????

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Hello,[p]This is my first post, I have owned an egg for several years now. I have never meet anybody else with an egg and was wonder if there is an eggfest in seattle???? If not I would like to organize a first annual ***SEATTLE EGGFEST***[p]Please let me know what you think......I think it would be really fun to get togather and see everybody and there eggs![p]thanks eggers[p]D

Comments

• Madhatter
    Madhatter Posts: 139
    Options
    DanGeise,
    It was talked about on here a week or so ago, there is a lot of intrest...

• Unknown
    Options
    Mad,[p]Are you from the seattle area, Im actually in Auburn.[p]What Ideas have people had. Im an insurance agent and I happen to insure a stove and spa store who sells BGE's so we could ge some possible sponsering......[p]what thoughts do you have?
  • Unknown
    Options
    OK,[p]I have got 2 insurance Agencys to sponser the "FIRST SEATTLE EGG-FEST" Is anybody else intrested in joining me in the planning of this event. I would like to see a sign up roster of mabey a dozen people or more, Im not sure what to expect. If anybody has any ideas please reply or E-Mail me at DanGeise@hotmail.com[p]Thanks[p]D
  • Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    DanGeise,
    After spending a week in that area 2 yrs ago I have been searching for reason to go back. This may be it!
    ST

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    Options
    DanGeise,[p]I think the Redmond or Kirkland area would be a great place up near Seattle. Hmmm, I may have to visit the Redmond office soon.....

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • dan
    dan Posts: 57
    Options
    Smokin' Todd,or anybody[p]Whare you from, would you be bringing an Egg?[p]I would like to see several Eggers there, The spot I have Planned is a parking lot of a Stove and spa Store that sales Eggs and Egg-accessories. The store is next to a large park. I think this would be an ideal spot. [p]I guess I will say this then.....If you are intrested PLEASE e-mail me @ DanGeise@hotmail.com and please indicate if you will be bringing an Egg.[p]thanks everybody[p]D
  • Seattle Todd
    Seattle Todd Posts: 227
    Options
    DanGeise,[p]Check out the thread a week or so back that was titled something along the lines of PNW Eggfest.[p]I for one would be interested. Since work always keeps me from being able to make the out-of-state Eggfests.[p]Todd
  • Seattle Todd
    Seattle Todd Posts: 227
    Options
    DanGeise,[p]Check out the thread a week or so back that was titled something along the lines of PNW Eggfest.[p]I for one would be interested. Since work always keeps me from being able to make the out-of-state Eggfests.[p]If not held at a dealer/distributor Marymoor park would be pretty cool in Redmond. Additionally that entire park is now wireless so Eggers could post pics and messages realtime. =)[p]Todd
  • Unknown
    Options
    DanGeise,[p]This weekend I am planning on tossing out a web site that will gauge log the interest level of a Pacific Northwest Eggfest.[p]I'm thinking it would be a good idea to get a feel for the size of the audience (overall, not the participants...:) ), so that we can encourage involvement from our local distributor(s).[p]I'll have a "voting" site up tomorrow, Sunday at the latest (I'm helping a future Egger move tomorrow)[p]bc
    (Just East of Redmond, WA)

• jbrodie
    jbrodie Posts: 111
    Options
    I would love to attend but I don't have the nerve to move my large egg. Hope some type of get together comes about, Jim.

• Madhatter
    Madhatter Posts: 139
    Options
    DanGeise,
    I'm in Monroe, My BBq teamate "fatback" is in the Kent area and we have a for more boys on the eastside that would love to come. Transporting them is not a big deal for us. Try not to have it on the same date as any major cookoffs in the area....[p]WWW.pnwba.com[p]WWW.Wbbqa.com[p]