Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I have 4 cooks tickets...need spectator

mdlindsamdlindsa Posts: 26
edited October 2012 in EGGtoberfest
I have 4 cooks tickets for Eggtoberfest Saturday. I'm flying back from Germany Friday night and just will not have time to get everything ready for Saturday. I have 4 cooks tickets, but I need spectator tickets in return...because I still want to attend. If no takers, I'll cook, but I'd rather relax after that flight...Let me know!
·

Comments

• Would you be wiling to part with two? I do not have spectator tickets sadly. I dropped the ball and thought I had purchased the tickets for this year. We haven't missed an Eggtoberfest since 2008.
    ·
  • And yes, I know we'll need to cook and we could work together if need be. What we could do is perhaps take the morning shift of cooking, so that way you could recover from your flight. Feel free to reach me by email. My name is LeeAnn email is lleberhard@gmail.com
    ·
  • Sorry, all 4 people would still go
    ·
  • thanks anyways...

·