Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New to Site!

PapascruffPapascruff Posts: 0
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hey yall .. Just wanted to say HEY. My name is Papascruff and I am the cook for our retail store in Roswell Ga. (Roswell Hardware} I am a full fledged Egghead! And a proud member of the Cult!!  Please come by if in the area for some of Papas free BBQ every Saturday. I am also goin to start some classes very soon If you are interested! I live in Woodstock Ga, and fire one of my Eggs almost every night. I look forward too swapin some smoke and some jokes!! Peace!!
·

Comments

• RollTideRobRollTideRob Posts: 32
    edited October 2012

Welcome to the site. Do you guys ever sell any demos? I know 2 different people looking for demos right now.

·
  • Welcome! You are amongst friends here  :-h
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
    ·
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 6,187
    I would say welcome to the zoo, but you already are a member.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Welcome. I live in Cumming, Georgia. I know where u r located and i will be down to visit u sometime.
    ·