Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Party Q battery operated controller??

texbaggertexbagger Posts: 90
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I ordered the BBQ Guru, Party Q controller last night, finally decided I wanted to sleep through the night on my next low and slow.  I sort of wanted the wireless unit but really couldn't justify that kind of money, especially since I'm primarily a weekend cooker.  I've got pretty big cook coming up in a couple of weeks that I'm doing for co-workers. Probably will do 2 pork butts and several loads of chicken for Boss' Day where one of my favorite bosses is heading overseas to work for 4 or 5 months, and I *really* want to get this one right.
Just wondering if any of you have this little battery powered party Q device, and what kind of luck you have had with it?

Thanks,
Tex

Comments