Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stuffed peppers

RichfrancisRichfrancis Posts: 6
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for a recipe for stuffed peppers that was on this forum a couple months ago.  I cannot find it by a searching.  Can someone help or give me a good one?

Comments

• what kind of peppers do you want to stuff?

are you looking to do an app or a meal?

I usually stuff sweet peppers with a mustard I make, chicken, tomatoes, onion, 350 indirect for about two beers, they are delicious. 

I have also used bbq chicken left overs as the stuffing, 275 for two beers since the chicken has already been cooked, 

Im sure there are better ones out there 

showed with wings and veggies I think my second cook on the egg

Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
  • I am looking as a meal, stuffed with ground beef and other items
  • Sorry, I am using bell peppers
  • I would use the same as the stuffing for these, the zucchini boats will be at least a once a week here until the garden stops giving them up, I imagine it would be great in peppers as well
    Barbecue may not be what brings world peace, but it has to be a good place to start -Anthony Bourdain 
  • thetrimthetrim Posts: 1,153
    I'm gonna post a stuffed piquillo peppers recipe this weekend.  I'll have to see if I have some from my last one.  Stuffed w chorizo, serrano ham and manchego cheese.  Was very nice and I'll get it on here.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14
    Tampa Bay, FL