Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm Baaaaack

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
344457%3B923232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3236%3E7%3B3%3E842%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3A59238433nu0mrj
<p />The Spring Chicken is back. Not at the desired level of recovery but once again able to look up and see what's going on in the world. I can even play on the computer and drive some. But nothing extreme like exercise, yardwork, whole-hog cooking... [p]I still can't see clearly out the eye and keep it closed most of the time, but my doctor gave me a loaner eye so I will look half way normal while in public. For some reason it scares little children.[p]Anyway, thanks for your support and well-wishes while I was away. Now I have to read a lot of posts to see what's going on. I already know that you people have been busy. All kinds of news from what Spring Hen has been telling me. Lots of Newbies too, and they seem to really be get'n with the program. I even saw where Bobby Flay is interested in seeing the Big Green Egg in action. WOW! [p]I'm sure to have lots of questions later on but for now, I am just tickled pink to be able to read some posts.[p]Spring "Right Side Up" Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments