Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Party...Help With LBS. and Cook Time

2»

Comments

• r270ba
    r270ba Posts: 763
    I just want to thank all of you for your help...the party was a success and so was the pork!  You guys have really created something awesome in with your community and I am excited to learn about become a contributing member to help others.

So I took pictures of the getting ready and the egg closed but no pictures of the finished product (doh!).

Needless to say the finished product was eggcelent and of the 25 lbs. almost ALL was eaten!  You guys were right...cook it all.  Here are a few pics...

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• r270ba
    Oh and by the way...I am not finished with my cabinets for the egg yet...that is why it is setup the way it is.  Hopefully I will be finished with the cabinets by Spring!
    Anderson, SC

• Mike8it
    Mike8it Posts: 468
    Looks like the pork and party were a success. Congrats on pulling off the cook, that was a lot of pork.
  • r270ba
    Mike8it said:
    Looks like the pork and party were a success. Congrats on pulling off the cook, that was a lot of pork.
    Thanks!  I really appreciate all the help from this community...it is incredible. 
    Anderson, SC