Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE for sale $650 OBO

Options
2»

Comments

• BakerMan
    Options
    Cool thread.  Glad to stuck with it.
    BakerMan - Purcellville, VA "When its smokin' its cookin', when its black its done"
  • jimreed777
    Options
  • mb99zz
    mb99zz Posts: 183
    Options
    Man I was also fooled by the age of the thread. I saw a large BGE for sale in Craigslist in the VA Beach area this week and assumed it was the original poster's egg. Great thread and I am blown away by the support offered by the forum members.
  • Hangfire77
    Options
    Wow I did not expect the amount of responses on this update. Lol @shedfarm it's funny you brought the Va beach egg feast up. I just noticed it yesterday I am working nights and won't get off till 6am so I won't be able to cook but I will go out. Are you going? I would like to hit the dizzyfest in Nov. @r270ba good luck on your cook! Let us know how it turns out. I am sure you will be fine. This is one of the reasons I love this forum, good people and everyone is here to learn and help. Thanks again guys for every thing. James