Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Woo! Swing Grate! New Eggcessories!

Options
Solson005
Solson005 Posts: 1,911
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Well this has been a fun week to check the mail! I picked up the newest member of our Egg family last Friday when a new local dealer responded to my email and gave me a "Fair" deal during our State Fair!

So I ordered the Ceramic Grill Stores Small Woo / Pizza Stone Combo after reading all the great advice the small eggheads on the forum had. The store is in Texas and it only took one day to get to my house!! 

Then yesterday the doorbell rang and UPS-clause had another large box.
Ceramic Grill Works two-tier Swing Rack for the Large BGE and a Dizzy Pig Sampler pack with Dizzy Dust and Fajitaish. 
Tonight I'm going over to a dinner party but they wanted me to make the Grilled Garlic and Orange Guacamole I made this weekend so I fired up the SBGE to roast the onions, garlic, and jalapeños. 
It has been a great week to be a Egghead!! 

I hope everyone is having a good week! 
Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 

Comments