Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Just got my XL BGE

ltkgatorltkgator Posts: 3
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hi to all, I guess the wife got the hint after hearing me talk about how bad I need an Egg.  Suprised me with an XL for my birthday, have done ribs, butt, steaks, burgers ect., its highly unlikely I will ever turn on the stove/oven again.  Great site I have learned a ton just reading the board, thanks to all that contribute. 
·

Comments

• Welcome to the zoo, remember, it didn't happen without pics. and please share your thoughts ideas and opinions. 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Love my XL. Welcome to the party! What's your first cook going to be. Spatchcock chicken is my recommendation. Chicken is magical on the egg.
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • Welcome!
    ·
  • tjvtjv Posts: 3,332
    xl is my favorite cooker. welcome to the party

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
    ·
  • Congrats on your XL egg.

Now post pics of your cooks.

·
  • XL..... Also called "the no regrets model" you will be glad you went big.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • EggerinLAEggerinLA Posts: 186
    edited September 2012
    You will love it. Large and small here. The no regrets combo with more versatility. 2 is always better than 1. You will buy another. Congrats.
    ·
  • Happy Birthday! Welcome to the fold.
    ·