Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Found Feet @ Walmart

MickeyMickey Posts: 16,049
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum

With Egg not shipping feet anymore and people looking for such I noticed this yesterday at Walmart. Should work just fine and not to much $$$

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·

Comments

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    I think its cheaper at HD, and made in Italy.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,539
    I use those to raise the grid on my Small Egg. Perfect height for the Small.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • I have a large? Would they work for me, trying to find something cheap to raise 

·
    I use bricks in my large.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • Regular bricks?  How do u do it?

·
  • Might be a dumb question but having this in the egg while cooking, any food safety concerns?

LBGE & SBGE (big momma and pat)
    ·
    Put them on their side on the fire ring.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,519
    Might be a dumb question but having this in the egg while cooking, any food safety concerns?
    I have actually used them many cooks and work well, family still alive, no new body parts growing
    :))

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·
  • I'll file those under the "need" list.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • I've used them on my Large for a couple years. They work great and you can store them next to the Egg under a pot!
    ·
  • I don't even use my BGE feet. Should I?

Tim
    ·