Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Here are some of our new favorite non-beef burgers: Italian Turkey Burger, Grilled Tuna Burger and Goat Cheese Portobello Burger. You’ll want to perfect these before football season starts up in a few weeks! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Leftover Pulled Pork Nachos

GreenEggAndManGreenEggAndMan Posts: 53
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I started to get a little hungry today halfway through the Carolina Saints game, and I figured that nachos would be the perfect way to finish off yesterdays pulled pork. I started out with a heavy layer of tortilla chips, fully covered by a layer of pulled pork which had been rubbed with a traditional dry coffee rub, topped with a layer of organic kidney beans, and then covered in a Mexican cheese mixture. I baked that in the oven at 350 for 10 or 15 minutes until all the cheese had melted. Once removed from the oven I layered with chopped romaine lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes and homemade guacamole. I had a nice homemade salsa that went along with it perfectly, and needless to say between my wife, the kids, and I there was nothing left over. 

Comments