Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Plano Outlaw Eggfest update

hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,830
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum

Only 6 weeks away! Demo Eggs are going fast. The shirts are at the printers, tables and pop-ups are being rounded up and the nametags and lanyards will be here next week. I need to ask a favor! If you plan on coming, would you please register early so we can get your nametag ready? Last year, it took my wife and DIL hours of work at the last minute. They were not amused !  Again,we will be giving away two Small BGEs plus some very nice items. As usual, cooks are free. Check out our banner for other details, be sure to click on the "Photos" tab. The after party will be held at the Homewood Suites again. Plenty of Eggs will be there as well as the pool, hot tub and tv for the games. Last, but not least, free transportation will be provided all weekend. If you have any questions, I can be reached at hornhonk@verizon.net 

http://www.planooutlaweggfest.com/

Comments