Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good brisket sauce?

Options
Mole351
Mole351 Posts: 110
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
What sauce do you like for brisket? Any good store bought sauces? Or easy to make homemade?

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    4 parts ketchup 1 part mustard 1 part Worcestershire bunch of your favorite rub (i use dizzy pig) a dark beer to your flavor/consistency liking I use coffee porter or coffee stout but any good dark beer works This is great on brisket and very easy to make. you can tweak all the ingredients to your liking. it all comes together after an hour or so in the fridge
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • BakerMan
    Options

I discovered this by accident a while back after a brisket cook.  I like making the Barbecue Baked Beans from the BGE Cookbook.  The sauce form the beans goes great with brisket so I always server them together now.

BakerMan - Purcellville, VA "When its smokin' its cookin', when its black its done"
  • EggerinLA
    Options