Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Gameday!

SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Miami's a two touchdown underdog to Georgia Tech today, and I believe it! After all, the Hurricanes have only been playing with half a team this year (no "D"). Still, you team is your team. And being a two touchdown underdog doesn't mean you shouldn't BBQ some ribs! They'll taste that much better IF they win (big if, Go 'Canes!). 
·

Comments

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Hoping the fighting Irish come up big against Michigan tonight.  Need to bring that defense that they had last week verse State.  
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,429

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,120
    IrishDevl said:
    Hoping the fighting Irish come up big against Michigan tonight.  Need to bring that defense that they had last week verse State.  
    Being a Michigan fan, my day revolves around this game.  Think it'll be a great game.  Notre Dame is heading in the right direction and look tough.  It's a game that both teams must win.  I hate these night games.  Gotta pace myself all day to make it!
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • BOWHUNR said:
    Go Big Red!
    ·
  • IMO, the games of the day are Fl State/Clemson and Notre Dame/Michigan.  Looking forward to both games and some slow-cooked ribs.  Hope everyone enjoys the day. 
    ·
  • YEMTrey said:
    IrishDevl said:
    Being a Michigan fan, my day revolves around this game.  Think it'll be a great game.  Notre Dame is heading in the right direction and look tough.  It's a game that both teams must win.  I hate these night games.  Gotta pace myself all day to make it!
    +1 Trey.  Sorry Irish, I hope your team pounds sand.  GO BLUE!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    YEMTrey - Should be a great game overall and I am fired up for it.  Michigan is a solid team, just made one mistake this year - DON'T EVER OPEN YOUR SEASON AGAINST ALABAMA. 
    ·
  • Terrible slate of day games but tonight is going to be ADD overload bouncing back and forth between games. I don't have a dog in the fight today (Texas is off) but I can't wait for tonight. Wow.

·
  • Go Michigan...I live in SW Michigan and about 25 miles from ND stadium I should be able to hear the crowd. The bad news is my 50" plasma went out and have to watch the game on the 30" LED in the BR.
    ·
    Dude, still time - get out and get a new one with a return policy - bring it back tomorrow.  
    ·
    My favorite game of the year, always preferred this rivalry over USC.  
    ·
    A glorious Sunday.
    ·
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,271
    Hurricanes hung in there and pulled it out! Today it's go Dolphins, Lions!
    ·
    I can't believe Notre Dame / Michigan football rivalry is gone.  My favorite rivalry in college and they just let it go.  Ashamed and no ACC team will compare. 
    ·
    IrishDevl said:
    Sucks that the series is coming to an end.  This game was almost as big as the o$u game at the end of the year.  Not gonna be the same playing ACC opponents.
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·
  • O-H
    ·
    O-H
    Hell NO!
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·