Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

If you've never made pizza, and intend to soon.

13»

Comments

• Mighty Quinn, thanks for posting those links.  I rolled reading the Letter, classic stike.  I miss both of them when originally posted....darn, I got to stop all this traveling so I can keep up!
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Interesting stuff. I was shocked to say the least when I logged on to check in and see I had 55 notifications on this post that was meant to be a humorous self defamation of my most recent egg failure, rather than solid advice.

Interesting...

Have a wonderful day all.
    Killen, AL (The Shoals)
    XL, Small, Minimax, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
    Reading through this reminds me of Kaiser Soze: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone." 
  • Tjcoley said:

Reading through this reminds me of Kaiser Soze: "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone." 

Kaiser Soze is actualy Kaiser Susie, a woman.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  •  You say that like it's a bad thing Travis

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,934
    edited September 2012
    Is it me or did a USA Powerlifter post in this thread? X_X
    Join the 2015 Rub & Sauce Exchange!  Find out more information here:
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1182005/2015-egghead-rub-sauce-exchange/p1

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • AviatorAviator Posts: 1,524
    In for a weekend of entertainment. :))

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

>:)

Chattanooga, TN.

·