Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Metal table not quite complete

MetalmakerMetalmaker Posts: 13
edited September 2012 in EGG Table Forum
Brand new egghead here. I got the LBGE about the last week of August and started building the table right away. I've always enjoyed working with metal so I made a steel tube frame with an elevated platform for the table nest to sit on. 5 inch locking casters underneath and stainless steel for the top. Cedar for the shelf on the bottom. now I need to figure a way to put some shelves or drawers to hold extra grids. platesetter, etc. Got the egg assembled and in the table the first week of September. In the short time I've been cooking on the egg, this forum has been a tremendous source of info. Thanks.
Cookin' outside in central Minnesota

Comments