Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fun B-day wish

EggxtractorEggxtractor Posts: 42
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
My Father-in-law is not an Egg user, but knows I love cooking on the Egg. The following is the b-day wish he sent me in a card for my b-day yesterday. For not using an Egg ever I thought it was pretty awesome, and I wanted to share it. "I hope you have an eggcelent b-day, and that you get eggsactly what you want! It is eggspedient that you eggcel at this - it's actually hard to eggsplain -but anyway, be a good egg, & I hope I haven't scrambled my message too much!! Take it easy... Over easy, you might say - and I'll ask St. Benedict to send you an eggstra blessing. Besos, Carlos. p.s. This is no yolk!" Pretty cool Father-in-law I must say.
LBGE, Twin Eagle 36" grill to hold my EGGcessories

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,650
    edited September 2012
    Awesome, great when the in-laws are in-laws and not outlaws.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • I totally agree, and he likes to drink bourbon more than I do which is saying ALOT!
  • Very cool and a blessing for you. Makes it easier for you.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • - and I'll ask St. Benedict to send you an eggstra blessing. Besos, Carlos. p.s. This is no yolk!" Pretty cool Father-in-law I must say.
    I'm not Catholic but If St. Benedict is the patron saint of BGE I gotta get something or two with him on it.
    My actuary says I'm dead.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,506