Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Fun B-day wish

EggxtractorEggxtractor Posts: 42
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
My Father-in-law is not an Egg user, but knows I love cooking on the Egg. The following is the b-day wish he sent me in a card for my b-day yesterday. For not using an Egg ever I thought it was pretty awesome, and I wanted to share it. "I hope you have an eggcelent b-day, and that you get eggsactly what you want! It is eggspedient that you eggcel at this - it's actually hard to eggsplain -but anyway, be a good egg, & I hope I haven't scrambled my message too much!! Take it easy... Over easy, you might say - and I'll ask St. Benedict to send you an eggstra blessing. Besos, Carlos. p.s. This is no yolk!" Pretty cool Father-in-law I must say.
LBGE, Twin Eagle 36" grill to hold my EGGcessories

Comments