Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fun B-day wish

EggxtractorEggxtractor Posts: 42
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
My Father-in-law is not an Egg user, but knows I love cooking on the Egg. The following is the b-day wish he sent me in a card for my b-day yesterday. For not using an Egg ever I thought it was pretty awesome, and I wanted to share it. "I hope you have an eggcelent b-day, and that you get eggsactly what you want! It is eggspedient that you eggcel at this - it's actually hard to eggsplain -but anyway, be a good egg, & I hope I haven't scrambled my message too much!! Take it easy... Over easy, you might say - and I'll ask St. Benedict to send you an eggstra blessing. Besos, Carlos. p.s. This is no yolk!" Pretty cool Father-in-law I must say.
LBGE, Twin Eagle 36" grill to hold my EGGcessories
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,141
    edited September 2012
    Awesome, great when the in-laws are in-laws and not outlaws.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • I totally agree, and he likes to drink bourbon more than I do which is saying ALOT!
    ·
  • Very cool and a blessing for you. Makes it easier for you.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • - and I'll ask St. Benedict to send you an eggstra blessing. Besos, Carlos. p.s. This is no yolk!" Pretty cool Father-in-law I must say.
    I'm not Catholic but If St. Benedict is the patron saint of BGE I gotta get something or two with him on it.
    My actuary says I'm dead.
    ·
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
  • I am Catholic, and never knew that St Lawrence is the saint for BBQ... Thanks TJ.
    ·