Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's Cookin' This Weekend?

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,207
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Somebody usually asks this and I like to steal ideas from this weekly thread.  So this time I'll start off with Breakfast supper tonight with eggs, bacon and pancakes for my 4 year old.  Saturday is Pizza Night and I'm looking for inspiration for Sunday Supper.  How about you?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,380
    was pizza tonight and tomorrow night a packer brisket  goes on the XL for sunday and maybe a shoulder on the LBGE for the guys in work on monday 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Pizza, a tri tip, and goobloinks
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·
    @Philicious excuse my ignorance but wth are goobloinks lol 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Turkey meatballs wrapped in bacon, i.e., gobble and oink. Smoking guitar player had a video on them.
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·
    Thanks they sound good now lol 
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,537
    So goobbloinks are mooink balls made with turkey instead of beef, eh?

Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Looks like shrimp on Saturday and skirt steak with Borracho beans on Sunday, all on the Egg.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • Paella.  "Last Supper" for my oldest before he heads off to college on Sunday.
    ·
  • I gotta tell ya those hot legs Doc cooked up look mighty fine.  I'll have to do two trays.  One kinda zippy for me and one tame for my wife.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Well I am cooking my first turkey tomorrow as a "dry run" for Thanksgiving....

·
  • Well I am cooking my first turkey tomorrow as a "dry run" for Thanksgiving....

I thought about doing that today, but of course you have to plan that so it can thaw.  Great minds think alike!  I guess there's always next weekend!

·