Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

What's Cookin' This Weekend?

Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,445
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Somebody usually asks this and I like to steal ideas from this weekly thread.  So this time I'll start off with Breakfast supper tonight with eggs, bacon and pancakes for my 4 year old.  Saturday is Pizza Night and I'm looking for inspiration for Sunday Supper.  How about you?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·

Comments

• bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,386
    was pizza tonight and tomorrow night a packer brisket  goes on the XL for sunday and maybe a shoulder on the LBGE for the guys in work on monday 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Pizza, a tri tip, and goobloinks
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·
    @Philicious excuse my ignorance but wth are goobloinks lol 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • Turkey meatballs wrapped in bacon, i.e., gobble and oink. Smoking guitar player had a video on them.
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·
    Thanks they sound good now lol 
    ·
  • 500500 Posts: 1,644
    So goobbloinks are mooink balls made with turkey instead of beef, eh?

Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
    ·
  • Looks like shrimp on Saturday and skirt steak with Borracho beans on Sunday, all on the Egg.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • Paella.  "Last Supper" for my oldest before he heads off to college on Sunday.
    ·
  • I gotta tell ya those hot legs Doc cooked up look mighty fine.  I'll have to do two trays.  One kinda zippy for me and one tame for my wife.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • Well I am cooking my first turkey tomorrow as a "dry run" for Thanksgiving....

·
  • Well I am cooking my first turkey tomorrow as a "dry run" for Thanksgiving....

I thought about doing that today, but of course you have to plan that so it can thaw.  Great minds think alike!  I guess there's always next weekend!

·