Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Redefining the "Outdoor Kitchen"

Outlaw77Outlaw77 Posts: 71
edited September 2012 in Off Topic
Just when I thought I had all the accessories for the BGE my friend sends me this. Now I got to find/invent the "2nd floor BGE window mount". Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Comments

• LoggerLogger Posts: 253
    Too funny!!!
    OKC area  XL - Medium
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Now that's funny....
  • EllisEllis Posts: 195

That's good stuff right there.

• tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    they should have sprung for the natural gas line. Changing out the LP tank is gonna be rough.
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • GezrGezr Posts: 154
    That is someone who REALLY likes the smell of bacon in the morning.
    If you don't think too good, don't think too much.

Afton, VA
  • brycosbrycos Posts: 137
    "Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night, hungry for a thick, juicy, fresh off the gasser steak?
    And then think to yourself, 'I'm too fat and lazy to get up and put clothes on and go out into the cold',  Then roll back over, disgusted with your own slothfulness, and try to cry yourself back to sleep.       Well no more!..."
  • Hysterical!
  • You kids crack me up.
  • FxLynchFxLynch Posts: 433
    The term "junk in the trunk" comes to mind.  Thats a dedicated BBQ person right there :)
  • Hope he has one of these.

• That's pretty awesome ha =))
    Boom
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,862
    edited September 2012

Incredible.

Packerland, Wisconsin

• EllisEllis Posts: 195
    Tazcrash can you cut & paste a ladder against the house so the guy can change his LP tank