Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Maple Cinnamon Glazed Pork Tenderloin

Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,611
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I haven't posted any pics in a while so I thought I would put up a few of tonight's dinner. We did a few small pork tenderloins rubbed in DP Raging River, cooked at 350 raised direct on the Small Egg and then drizzled a cinnamon maple glaze over them. 

Nothing too fancy but they were very tasty. Had some mashed sweet potatoes and a cucumber, tomato, basil salad.  Didn't bother with any fancy plating, the kids were hungry. 

Thanks for looking. 

imageimageimage
XL,L,S 
Winston-Salem, NC 
photo5.jpg 186K
photo3.jpg 155.3K
photo2.jpg 138K
·

Comments

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,611
    Also, if anyone is wondering what happened to my gasket, it caught itself on fire during the last cook.  Almost ruined the entire meal. Those things are a joke. 

Other than that, I am loving the addition of the Small Egg. 

photo.JPG 141.1K
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • That's a real nice looking cook!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Nice cook.  I may borrow your maple cinnamon glaze.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Awesome looking! Wish I was closer to try it
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,611
    @mbeach,
    We do too. Give the tenderloin a try. It has to be near the top of the list in the effort to payoff ratio. I use apple wood too.

XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·
  • tazcrashtazcrash Posts: 1,851
    pork loin and tenderloin are both great real easy cooks.
    I'm gonna have to try maple cinnamon glaze, just as a change from apricot or duck sauce glaze.

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
    ·