Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

First Time Cook

Ox1574Ox1574 Posts: 8
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I just bought an egg today and cooked some drums and thighs.  This thing is absolutely fantastic.  I can't believe how well it holds a steady temp.  I can't wait to explore the ins and outs of this baby.  Here are a couple of pics while I fired it up.

Comments

• Congrats on your purchase. I bought mine about two months ago and I'm smitten.
  • TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,500
    Welcome to the cult.  Enjoy your cooks, and know that this forum is a wealth of information and can answer most any question or concern you may have.  Looking forward to seeing more results. 

Well...we know you can take pictures and you can post them, so what's the excuse on no pictures of your drums and thighs? ;)

Welcome to the cult, you're gonna love it.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,038

Welcome!!!!  Your platesetter and pizza stone need some use - get cooking!!!!

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• Man I knew that was coming.  Here is the only pic I took.