Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Today's Ribs - PICS

JM3JM3 Posts: 272
edited 6:38PM in EggHead Forum
Making ribs for a potluck tonight before we head out on the lake to watch some fireworks. I did four racks of baby back ribs. I usually do a 3-1-1 for cooking ribs. Today I tried 3 1/2 hours indirect and I'll do a direct warm up at my in-laws when it is dinner time. Here is the pictorial[p]Rubbed with mustard and 3 dizzy pig rubs (Tsunami Spin, Dizzy dust, Raging river). I didn't mix the rubs I put them on different racks[p]IMG_1589.jpg[p]Going on the BGE [p]IMG_1591.jpg[p]In the pan after 3 1/2 hours[p]IMG_1596.jpg[p]And finally a close up[p]IMG_1597.jpg[p]Have a great weekend. I'm headed to Kuwait on Monday for a couple of weeks and the forum is as close to egged food as I'll get so post plenty of pics.[p]John

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    Those look great...Have a good time tonight and good luck in Kuwait.

• tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    JM3, a nice way to head on out. Stay safe in Kuwait.
    Thanks for taking on that job for the rest of us!

• Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Good luck in Kuwait. Nice looking ribs.[p]Mike

• PigassoPigasso Posts: 111
    I spent 15 months in Kuwait and Iraq working as a civilian on a government contract, and have some advice for you - eat as much pork as you can consume prior to departure, and if you take to the roads be VERY careful. Those are the most reckless drivers I have ever seen. The other dangers are obvious. Feel free to e-mail me if you like.[p]Matthew