Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What's You Favorite Hot Dog?

• Omaha Steaks old world dogs are yummy too. They are beef with casing, so they snap in your mouth. Salty meaty goodness. If you happen to over cook them, you end up with expensive "slim jims".
  • Don't be down wind of any pedestrians the next day!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • I willingly eat hot dogs perhaps twice a year. My "go to" brands are Hebrew National Fat-Free or Sabretts. Without seeing this thread, we egged Sabretts for lunch because I read Elise's blog on Hot dogs topped with salsa made from bacon, onion, fresh pineapple, and sweet pickles. So delicious. Then tonight, we had the leftover salsa with cod. YUM.
  • demodemo Posts: 145
    Hebrew National, "They answer to a higher authority".

• Thumans are my favorite.