Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Addition home and a few pics of the PA eggfest

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Went to the PA egg fest had a great time lots of great food and brought home my XL safely . I was happy to see Radio was cooking on my XL and the food he made was awesome sausages, turkey london broil , wings and ribs , dogs , hamburgers and the list goes on for what he was cooking today ,I met Radio when i got my Large egg  For those of you that haven't met him he's a super guy and a great cook and his crew with him all fantastic . all the cooks there were super and great food from them all was a pleasure getting to meet follow eggheads .Karl and Linda the owners of wood burners are great to deal with and put together a great day for all and as a bonus i won a raffle basket with the BBQ bible, Raichlens SM and LG grilling ring set ,fire starters , box of olive wood chunks and Raichlens food handling gloves .Thanks to Karl and Linda for holding the event and Radio for taking good care of my XL while he cooked on it 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments