Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Stone and concrete table

2»

Comments

• bumpyebumpye Posts: 15
    Fantastic work!!
    ·
  • mtcecilmtcecil Posts: 6

mtcecil,

Can you open your lid all the way without it hitting the wall behind it? I am thinking of mounting mine in a spot that already has a built in grill and hood, but I wont be able to open the lid all the way.

Sorry for the much delayed response. I don't check this forum often. I build it with enough clearance to not contact the wall behind it
    ·
  • Crap! This really makes me question the table I've been planning to build. Thanks a lot, jerk. ;-)
    I finally took the plunge and bought my large Big Green Easter Egg from Roswell Hardware in Roswell, GA 03/31/2012
    ·
  • nice table. I'm looking something similar to this rather than a wood table. can you provide the deminsions.  I see the back and side is open. Are you concerned about wind or anything? aaron.w.crawford@gmail.com

·
  • Beautiful.  How hard was it to install the stone veneer?  The DIY shows make it look so easy. 
    Mamaroneck
    ·
  • chukknobchukknob Posts: 10
    That's pretty sweet. I'd like to build one similar to this for the xl and large. If possible I'm going to outfit it with electrical outlets for gadgets and such. Way to go on your table.
    ·