Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK, having activation trouble again.

Grill With Bill
Grill With Bill Posts: 108
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I had some activation trouble and gave you a new address to send the confirmation. That address worked and I was activated, then there was another problem and I seem to not be able to log on again. Can you reset my activation on the new forum and send the confirmation to billfreiberger at aol dot com?[p]Thanks,
Bill

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Grill With Bill,[p]I just logged in using your handle GrillWithBill and the password I reset a while ago -- both are working fine. Probably you did not receive the email containing your new password because you have an aol email address.[p]AOL is rather picky about the precise format of email. In our case, I've just learned why (I think) that we've been having problems with aol email address. The issue is with the server's DNS configuration and should be corrected later today.[p]Once we've got the aol address issue resolved, I'll resend your password reset email.[p]
    WMK

• Chasb
    Chasb Posts: 54
    WMK,[p]I have never been able to get mine activated and I have an aol email address. Please add me to the list that needs fixing.[p]Thanks,
    Chasb

• WMK
    chasb,
    Okay, I hope the problem with aol addresses is fixed now.
    I triggered another confirmation email to the address in your profile. Hopefully AOL won't pounce on this one.
    WMK

• WMK
    GrillWithBill,
    Okay the AOL problems are hopefully resolved now. I triggered another password change email to the address in your profile, but I noticed that is was not quite the same as the one in your earlier post. Do you wish me to change your email address also?
    WMK

• Chasb
    Chasb Posts: 54
    WMK,[p]I have not received an email yet, checked my spam folder also.[p]Thanks
  • WMK,[p]Was the AOL issues with PTR records ? Email me if you still see problems and are interested.[p]Cheers ![p]- Mike

• WMK
    chasb,
    I haven't received any errors from AOL yet. If I do I'll work to track them down.
    Is your email address correct in your current profile?
    WMK